Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding: William and Catherine

With the royal wedding less than a day away, I just had to do a quick post! Everyone's been talking about it, and earlier this week, I finally looked up the time when a predicted two billion people will be watching the wedding. The ceremony starts promptly at 6:00AM EST on Friday morning, and if you're already going to wake up that early, why not wake up a little earlier so you can see what some guests are wearing, and watch the bride and her father drive to Westminster Abbey? I'll probably start watching around 5:00AM =)

Photo by Mario Testino / Art Partner

I love this new photo of them released today, and the part I'm looking forward to the most tomorrow? the unveiling of the wedding dress of course!

~Emilie

No comments: