Friday, March 4, 2011

Meghan and Matt's Omni Parker House Wedding Photos by Catharine Morris Photography

Back in July 2010, Fiona and I were the coordinators for Meghan and Matt's Red Sox & Yankees themed wedding. Meghan was a bride who knew exactly what she wanted, and she was definitely one of the easiest brides I've ever worked with! The ceremony was held at the historic King's Chapel, and then the cocktail hour and reception took place right across the street at the Omni Parker House. The wedding was photographed by Catharine Morris Photography, and you can find a full write-up of details in my previous post here.

Vendors for this wedding included: florals by Orchids N' Blooms, wedding cake by Montilio's, cookie favors by A Dozen Eggs Bake Shoppe, hair styled by Will Charles Salon, makeup by Krystal Treanor of I Do Faces, videography by McElroy Weddings, and music by DJ Aaron Topfer.

Photos by Catharine Morris Photography

Fun & Random Fact: the boutonnieres that I pinned on the groomsmen were probably the biggest flowers that I've ever worked with in a bout. They were bright orange callalilies!

~Emilie

No comments: