Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nothing better than happy clients!

After sending out a package of invitations to a client, there's nothing better than to know that they received them, and LOVE them! I always love getting feedback, and I thought it would be nice to share with readers some of the things said about Pink Orchid Designs!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the invitations!! Can't thank you enough! It was so nice working with you...hope to do it again soon!!
Alicia - New Rochelle, NY

We received the invitations yesterday! They are absolutely stunning :) We LOVE them and are so happy with the end result. We can't thank you enough, Emilie. Happy holidays!
Ayami & Mark - Rensselaer, NY

I got them and wow, they are super cute! I love them!! They are exactly what I had thought - thank you so much! I am for sure going to get a lot of comments on these! Thanks again!
Melissa - Jacksonville, FL

I hope all is well. My invitations are getting RAVE reviews. Everyone wants to know where we got them.
Nicole - San Francisco, CA

I just got the save the dates - they look awesome! Thanks again.
Mae - Bethesda, MD

I have a bunch of invitation projects lined up for next year, and hope to continue to receive amazing feedback from happy clients. If you're interested in a custom design for your next event, please contact me at info@pinkorchiddesigns.com!

~Emilie

No comments: