Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Simple and Elegant Chair Reservation Cards

I always love the little touches in weddings. During wedding ceremonies, usually the first row or two are always reserved for relatives of the bride and groom. For my own wedding, I wanted to specifically designate the chairs of our parents and grandparents in the first row. This little touch was probably not necessary since they would have found their way to those seats anyways, but I thought it was nice to acknowledge them in this small way with six chair reservation cards.

The reservation card was personalized with their name and with their relationship to the bride or groom. The pearlescent metallic white card was simple decorated with a single glittered orchid, with a metallic brown card stock backing, and pink satin ribbon in between the two cards. This ribbon was used to tie the card between the rungs of the mahogany Chiavari Chairs in my ceremony.

last two photos by BKB Photography

If you would like to have some chair reservation cards made for your wedding ceremony, please email me at info@pinkorchiddesigns.com.

~Emilie

2 comments:

♥ Elena said...

These are beautiful. Wow!

Unknown said...

I'm very impressed! :)